This house is good for black cats and austere interiors.
Set contains all the parts to assemble 4 floors, the ladder, an instruction and 4 cushions of natural sheepskin, which can be easily removed and cleaned.
Let’s introduce some design and practicality to a joint living of people and cats.
- Our housings are intended for a wall mounting, preferably – to the corner, close to the ceiling. Such a scheme preserves the living area for people, while giving an excellent top-down overview for cats.
- The hanged housing is a haven of refuge for cats that became tired from children, dogs and other annoying beings.
- A cushion of the sheepskin – on every storey.
- Ecologically clean materials (wooden construction and finishing coat of high quality).
- Surfaces of our housing don’t accumulate dust, they are easy to clean.
Deliveries are sent with Estonian Post and should arrive within 10-12 working days of your order being processed. We will send you an email with tracking code as soon as we get it.
It is essential to check all goods before signing for them. If you are unfortunate enough to receive a damaged consignment, please write to notify us within 24 hours of delivery.
We are happy to offer a refund on our product if it's unwanted. We would ask that you notify us by email within 7 days of receipt of the item.
When returning an unwanted item the customer is fully responsible for the full costs of returning the product back to us.
The goods must be received back in the condition in which they were sent. Unwanted item must be returned in the full original packaging in an unused condition.
Where an unwanted item is to be returned to Catissa you are obliged to take reasonable care to ensure that the goods are not damaged either in transit i.e. posting back to us or whilst in your possession.
All Catissa's products are hand checked at time of postage. Unfortunately items do get damaged in the post.
Should you take delivery of any damaged items we would ask that you inform us as soon as possible by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Should the damage be visible to the packaging on delivery we would request that you write this clearly on the delivery note at the time of receipt. This will help any claim against the courier company for damage in transit.
In this event we would be required to supply the buyers' details to the courier company to allow them to investigate to cause of damage.
If your product is damaged we will arrange a refund or replacement as appropriate and as outlined in our returns policy.